Tag: student property
Student property owners need to understand ‘joint ownership’ as a precise legal term that can mean rental profits and capital gains are dealt with in unexpected ways.
A student property register is a key tool for keeping track of the money and running a property business.
Latest from the blog
- Student House For Sale in Leeds
- Where To Find Good Student Properties For Sale in Birmingham
- Middlesbrough Student Market Ripe for Investment as Housing Shortage Continues
- Why Students are Flocking to Historic Chester
- Liverpool Student Accommodation
- Student Landlords to Step Forward in Tax Amnesty
- Students Homeless as Universities run out of Beds
Student Property Report
Knight Frank's Property Report 2014: an insight into the value of Student Property.