Tag: Student housing
The number one consideration for cash conscious student landlords is location – something so important you have to say the words three times!
Buy to let property investors should look out for big fees on landlord mortgages that can substantially increase the cost of borrowing, warn brokers.
Student housing is set for a luxury lift as student hotels are set up across the country as a leading developer pumps more than a billion pounds in to a bold plan to become the largest student landlord in Britain.
Deciding on tax effective student property ownership is often left too late – but should come at the top of the list when buying homes for investment.
Stacking up a student housing investment is working out if you are paying the right price for your property.
Buying your son or daughter student digs rather than renting is a favourite option for many parents.
Property scammers are offering student landlords deals that are too good to be true, warn trading and advertising standards watchdogs.
Marketing student housing comes down to going back to basics and spending some time researching what rival landlords are offering.
Latest from the blog
- Student House For Sale in Leeds
- Where To Find Good Student Properties For Sale in Birmingham
- Middlesbrough Student Market Ripe for Investment as Housing Shortage Continues
- Why Students are Flocking to Historic Chester
- Liverpool Student Accommodation
- Student Landlords to Step Forward in Tax Amnesty
- Students Homeless as Universities run out of Beds
Student Property Report
Knight Frank's Property Report 2014: an insight into the value of Student Property.