Student rents are an average 25% a week higher than three years ago, according to the latest figures from the National Union of Students.
Buy to let investors looking for the highest possible rental yields might like to consider properties in Southampton after a survey showed that it tops the table for England and Wales.
Buy to let rents are showing more vitality than in 2012, although landlords are yet to see them burst into life, according to new research.
Latest from the blog
- Student House For Sale in Leeds
- Where To Find Good Student Properties For Sale in Birmingham
- Middlesbrough Student Market Ripe for Investment as Housing Shortage Continues
- Why Students are Flocking to Historic Chester
- Liverpool Student Accommodation
- Student Landlords to Step Forward in Tax Amnesty
- Students Homeless as Universities run out of Beds
Student Property Report
Knight Frank's Property Report 2014: an insight into the value of Student Property.