Tag: house in multiple occupation
Student landlords were among property investors grabbing a share of the £5 billion borrowing in the house in multiple occupation and buy to let market in the second quarter of the year.
Two more councils are tightening up licensing for houses in multiple occupation (HMOs).
Property experts have listed 18 university towns and cities where investors should not buy student housing unless they have compelling reasons.
Councillors are set to abandon tougher article 4 planning and licensing laws for shared student houses because they feel a crackdown will have no effect.
More councils are preparing licensing and planning controls for shared houses in multiple occupation (HMO) mainly let to students.
Article 4 directions for student houses are a tool for local councils to crack down on the number of shared houses in some neighbourhoods.
Latest from the blog
- Student House For Sale in Leeds
- Where To Find Good Student Properties For Sale in Birmingham
- Middlesbrough Student Market Ripe for Investment as Housing Shortage Continues
- Why Students are Flocking to Historic Chester
- Liverpool Student Accommodation
- Student Landlords to Step Forward in Tax Amnesty
- Students Homeless as Universities run out of Beds
Student Property Report
Knight Frank's Property Report 2014: an insight into the value of Student Property.