Student letting business tips Category
Some landlords may believe they control their own financial destiny – but letting a third party control a student letting business can lead to the venture collapsing like a house of cards.
Buy-to-let news writers are running riot with a spate of nonsense surveys recently hitting the headlines.
New official lettings research data put together from achieved rents for properties all over England could become a valuable resource for landlords.
Buy to let rents are showing more vitality than in 2012, although landlords are yet to see them burst into life, according to new research.
The number one consideration for cash conscious student landlords is location – something so important you have to say the words three times!
A student property register is a key tool for keeping track of the money and running a property business.
Latest from the blog
- Student House For Sale in Leeds
- Where To Find Good Student Properties For Sale in Birmingham
- Middlesbrough Student Market Ripe for Investment as Housing Shortage Continues
- Why Students are Flocking to Historic Chester
- Liverpool Student Accommodation
- Student Landlords to Step Forward in Tax Amnesty
- Students Homeless as Universities run out of Beds
Student Property Report
Knight Frank's Property Report 2014: an insight into the value of Student Property.