A student property register is a key tool for keeping track of the money and running a property business.
Stacking up a student housing investment is working out if you are paying the right price for your property.
Buying your son or daughter student digs rather than renting is a favourite option for many parents.
Article 4 directions for student houses are a tool for local councils to crack down on the number of shared houses in some neighbourhoods.
Property scammers are offering student landlords deals that are too good to be true, warn trading and advertising standards watchdogs.
Marketing student housing comes down to going back to basics and spending some time researching what rival landlords are offering.
Latest from the blog
- Student House For Sale in Leeds
- Where To Find Good Student Properties For Sale in Birmingham
- Middlesbrough Student Market Ripe for Investment as Housing Shortage Continues
- Why Students are Flocking to Historic Chester
- Liverpool Student Accommodation
- Student Landlords to Step Forward in Tax Amnesty
- Students Homeless as Universities run out of Beds
Student Property Report
Knight Frank's Property Report 2014: an insight into the value of Student Property.